Just for Campuseros
Just for CampuserosWow. This site is big and there is a lot of information to find. To help, we are creating this page with links to the information you need as a Campusero.
1. How do I register?
Ticket sales are now live: http://nl.campus-party.org/tickets. The 5-day 4-night event is just €165.
2. What's included in my campus party ticket?
- You get your own 1-person tent. Bring a pillow and a sleeping bag.
- There will be showers and toilets. We'll take care that there are enough.
- You get access to all of the exhibition areas. This includes the Gamezone, Dronezone, and VRzone.
- You get the opportunity to participate in the challenges and workshops and hackathons.
- You get to listen to exciting speakers.
- You get to meet many of them.
- You get to meet other people who share your interests.
- Food or drink. There will be water available of course.
- There will be food vendors onsite with sandwiches and other affordable food. You have to purchase it yourself.
- You can bring bananas. Bananas
3. What should I bring to Campus Party
4. Is there any financial support?We don't offer financial support to individual students attending. We have created some tips for crowdfunding your travel. Here is the link: nl.campus-party.org/program/crowdfunding-tips-for-campuseros.
We have some special packages for student ambassadors who can organize groups of 25 or more. See this link for more information: http://nl.campus-party.org/become-a-campus-party-ambassador
5. Who is speaking this year?Check out this link: nl.campus-party.org/program/speakers
6. What are this year's challenges?
We may not have a lot of details yet, but we know we have the following types of challengs lined up:
- Virtual Reality (VR) is experiencing a second life. Facebook, Sony, and others are intoducing VR tools. The cost of a headset has gone from more than €10,000 to a smart phone, some carboard, and an Exacto blade. The Netherlands is already using Building Information Modeling (BIM) to design smart cities. AT CPEU4, there will be at least one VR hackathon. Details will follow.
- In Neal Stephenson's Diamond Age the author imagines an extreme form of personalized learning. Has that time arrived? CPEU4 will include at least one Eduhack event. Kennisnet will challenge Campuseros to design ways to use data to create personalized learning for children.
- Movement is part of a happy and healthy life. At CPEU4 we will be challenging Campuseros to come up with concepts to help people increase activity in several areas: active working, active aging, active gaming, happy biking, and active learning.
- Drones. Yep. We'll have the first indoor EU FPV Drone Championship, plus other workshops and challenges. Read more
- How can technology be used to support sustainable development? We'll be challenging Campuseros to think about that issue and come up with creative and exciting soultions.
7. How do I volunteer?We have volunteer vacancies available. Check out the posting here: http://nl.campus-party.org/volunteer/vacancies-at-campus-party
Questions? Tweet them to @CampusPartyNL
Get your Camping Ticket